- Please do not come to an intoBodmin event if you or anyone you live, work or have been in close contact with has covid symptoms.
- If you are suffering from covid symptoms or fear you may be an infection risk and therefore should not attend. Get in touch on email@example.com
- We strongly encourage you to check your covid status before coming to one of our events.
- You can do this by taking a lateral flow test before leaving your home. These are available free of charge online via the government website and at most chemists.
- Please wear a mask / face covering when arriving and moving around. We are going to continue to wear masks when we are moving about during our events, and we encourage our audience to continue to wear a mask on entry and when moving around the venue.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitisers around the venue. Hand sanitiser will be available at the venue: please use it especially when using shared areas such as loos and the bar.
- Prompt entry and exit: please enter and exit the venue promptly and remain seated when possible to minimise movement within the venue.
- We strongly encourage you to use contactless/cards for purchases, if you can do so, to limit cash payments as much as possible.
- Be kind and respect others.
- Finally, please remember other people may hold different views to you, or be more anxious than you, so please be tolerant of one another. This part is up to you!
Building a Better Bodmin
intoBodmin is a community and arts organisation.
Our mission is:
To enable individuals and communities to access cultural activity, encouraging innovation, participation and partnerships.
To bring vitality into the heart of the town and bring the communities together through accessible and inclusive spaces and activity.
To see the community’s aspirations grow and inspire community pride in the place they live.